Trying to decide between these:
http://www.ebuyer.com/396968-gigabyte-gtx-650-2gb-gddr5-vga-dual-dvi-hdmi-pci-e-graphics-card-gv-n650oc-2gi
http://www.ebuyer.com/407218-evga-gtx-650-ti-supersuperclocked-1gb-gddr5-dual-dvi-mini-hdmi-pci-e-01g-p4-3652-k1
Thanks for the suggestion.
I sometimes play counter strike source, far cry and football manager, so not too demanding. I have noticed the 7770 which is around the same price as the 650 - any thoughts on that ?
My Nvidia 8800gts has recently died so I'm looking to try and buy a replacement with a budget of around £100. I don't really play as many games as I did a year or so ago, so the card doesn't need to be amazing.
The motherboard is an Asus P5b deluxe if that helps, while I also have a 24" DVI...
The overclocked message seemed to only appear after cmos clear, so im not getting it anymore.
I just tried a new fan and no longer get the cpu fan message, but it just goes onto the black screen with flashing white line. The hard drive is seen in the bios.
I had previously overclocked the pc and also got the message shown in the link below. I tried clearing the cmos but still get the same messages.
I tried pressing f2 but no luck still.
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/208/1324154472685.jpg
I have suddenly been getting a CPU fan error, press f1 to continue message. When i press f1 it goes to a black screen with a flashing white line and just sits there, never loading the os.
I have disabled the cpu fan monitor in the bios but i still seem to get the message.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Im looking to buy a new gfx card as i currently have an ATI X800gto, and it struggles with my 24" widescreen monitor running @ 1920x1200.
My first thought was to get an 8800GTSs, i have seen the following and was wondering which one is the best value for money?
Leadtek 8800GTS 640mb
BFG...
I need some cooling components, a 120mm fan as my current one is so noisey and the cpu cooler as i intend to oc my e6400 so wanna keep the whole system nice and cool.
I have a options for each which i have narrowed it down to, hopefully you can help me choose or suggest better ones.
CPU...
I received this monitor a couple of days ago and im still not happy with my settings. I just cant find a brightness etc that im happy with. I know its really down to preference but i was wondering if people could post the settings they currently have for, brightness, contrast, sharpness etc and...