Looking for a replacement card

stuartw102

n00b
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
20
My Nvidia 8800gts has recently died so I'm looking to try and buy a replacement with a budget of around £100. I don't really play as many games as I did a year or so ago, so the card doesn't need to be amazing.

The motherboard is an Asus P5b deluxe if that helps, while I also have a 24" DVI monitor that needs to be connected to the card.

Any suggestions would be great as I'm lost with choosing from all the cards available in my budget.

Thanks!
James
 
Maybe one of the nvidia 650 regular or ti would be a good call, not sure what they end up costing across the pond. But they are around 120-160 USD, so right at your budget.

What games do you still play?
 
Thanks for the suggestion.

I sometimes play counter strike source, far cry and football manager, so not too demanding. I have noticed the 7770 which is around the same price as the 650 - any thoughts on that ?
 
Back
Top