A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Hi, I'm currently trying to push my Q9950 past 4.0GHz. It is stable right now using the following BIOS settings:
8.5x471
vCore: 1.28750
GTL (0/2): 0.630
GTL (1/3): 0.680
CPU PLL Volt: 1.54
FSB Term Volt: 1.28
DRAM volt: 1.98
NB Volt: 1.38
NB GTL Ref: 0.660
Using sig rig. I've tried...
Hi, I'm currently trying to push my Q9950 past 4.0GHz. It is stable right now using the following BIOS settings:
8.5x471
vCore: 1.28750
GTL (0/2): 0.630
GTL (1/3): 0.680
CPU PLL Volt: 1.54
FSB Term Volt: 1.28
DRAM volt: 1.98
NB Volt: 1.38
NB GTL Ref: 0.660
Using sig rig. I've...
Selling Intel E8400 for $100 shipped within the US.
It is about 1.5years clocked at 3.6GHz and ran very cool. Selling it now because I upgraded to Q9550. Paypal accepted.
Hi, I was wondering where were good places I could purchase a Q9550 that delivers. I know microcenter has them for 170, but I live nowhere near any of them conveniently =[
Thanks!
Thanks for the input =) and thanks BillParrish on the info about the Tc temp. I've been hearing about the 70c max from random places, so that had me worried, but it's good to hear that the zalmann is actually doing a decent job. And yes, I am checking my temps w/ the latest version of...
I'm currently running an E8400 overclocked to 3.8ghz on 1.30V using a zalman 9700 and temps are reaching around 70C under load in bad company 2 =\
I'm wondering what air heatsink you recommend to get this thing as cool as possible. Also, does this mean that I will have to remove the entire...
has anyone else noticed that sometimes after exiting bc2, there is still another bfbc2 process running?? =\ (steam version btw)
also, how can I check that my steam version is patched? i feel like the beta with update runs more smoothly then steam retail.
how much would an evga gtx280 with an accelero gtx heatsink installed sell for?
http://www.ocaholic.ch/xoops/html/modules/xcgal/albums/userpics/10001/normal_CIMG1224~0.JPG