Recent content by stevyd10

  1. S

    All youtube videos in html5

    Sorry If i posted this in the wrong section - wasn't exactly sure where it fitted. Anyway, I have created a bookmarklet that allows you to watch any HD/HQ youtube video in html5! its really good for netbooks and such where flash doesn't run as well. More info here...
  2. S

    q9550 voltage high with no oc

    That was very strange! The bios was saying it was at 1.20v on auto setting: Yet it clearly wasn't as now i have manually set it to 1.20v cpu-z is showing only 1.168v :) I'm not actually using ntune its just the system software that now includes ntune so i cannot uninstall it. I would...
  3. S

    q9550 voltage high with no oc

    so is the VID the voltage at the moment. Let me add some pics...
  4. S

    Fraps a virus??

    Yer thats the right site :) Its fineits not a virus. you AV is just picking up that it could be a keylogger because it logs when the f9/f10/f11/f12 keys are pressed. Just tell it its not a virus. I've had fraps for years and never had problems with it.
  5. S

    Fraps a virus??

    probably picking it up as it captures the recording keys... either that or you didn't get it from the fraps website (if you know what i mean)
  6. S

    q9550 voltage high with no oc

    hey, I just got a q9550 and was looking into a bit of overclocking (but not too much to start with). My 780i mobo is set for auto voltage. Is this good or should i set the voltage manually. At stock core clocks the mobo is putting the voltage to 1.464v (cpu-z). I though this looked way...
  7. S

    vista biz (no sp1) upgrade vista ult (with sp1)

    Hey, Just wondering i have a complete pc backup from pre failed sp1 install on my vista biz 32-bit rig. Can i install vista ult 32-bit that includes sp1 then simply restore from my backup and still keep sp1 and ult? Or even better can i install vista 64-bit ult and do the same? Thanks
  8. S

    how to get good sound on a macbook?

    those usb dac's look nice although its probably not for me! as this will be for school and i wouldn't like to take too expensive hardware with me :( I'm looking at the moment at Sennheiser CX 300's but the problem is I have no clue how good these are! I know there will be a difference...
  9. S

    how to get good sound on a macbook?

    Hey, I am finally few up with the lame sound i am getting from my macbook when using ipod earphones. Whats the best was to get really nice music with bass through earphones. Is it a simple case of getting high quality earphones (if so plz suggest some) or would i have to get some sort of...
  10. S

    interference with razer barracuda

    I've now been through and turned off all my wireless devices and unplugged usb's etc. and I still have this interference. I tried different headphone and didn't get the noise and tried my hp-1's in my onboard and got the interference still so it must be the headphones. Anyway I have contacted...
  11. S

    interference with razer barracuda

    :) the razer is the make of the headphones. but i also have a razer cel so i will try to c if it is that
  12. S

    interference with razer barracuda

    Hey, I'm getting a fair bit of interference in the right ear of my razer barracuda hp-1 headphones connected to an ac-1. it's strange it is only in the right cup not the left. I also thought the emi shield was meant to protect against noise. It has only just started withing the last few...
  13. S

    9800 GX2: Toggling between Single/multi-GPU...

    just to confirm you are really cpu limited. That e4400 cannot keep up. For reference with my oc e6600 @3.4Ghz i get 300fps (the cap) at 1280x1024 and 270fps avg at 1680x1050 with my 9800gx2 and even then i feel i am still cpu limited!! (all test with max settings and everything on inc 16xAF...
  14. S

    Slow network tranfer only on vista!! (plz help)

    thanks this seam to have done the trick. my files are now flying over the network at much faster speeds. I am still gonna try getting sp1 installed though
  15. S

    Slow network tranfer only on vista!! (plz help)

    unfortunately not as i cannot install sp1 as when i do my machine becomes unbootable due to crcdisk.sys or something related to my raid/sata drivers :( Do you know if i can download this fix separate from sp1??
Back
Top