interference with razer barracuda

stevyd10

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
65
Hey,

I'm getting a fair bit of interference in the right ear of my razer barracuda hp-1 headphones connected to an ac-1. it's strange it is only in the right cup not the left. I also thought the emi shield was meant to protect against noise. It has only just started withing the last few weeks. Could wireless affect it? as i have just installed 2 new base stations but they are not near me! Is there anything i can do to get rid of it? Or how i can track down where it is coming from.
 
Hey,

I'm getting a fair bit of interference in the right ear of my razer barracuda hp-1 headphones connected to an ac-1. it's strange it is only in the right cup not the left. I also thought the emi shield was meant to protect against noise. It has only just started withing the last few weeks. Could wireless affect it? as i have just installed 2 new base stations but they are not near me! Is there anything i can do to get rid of it? Or how i can track down where it is coming from.
If its a constant same buzzing pattern its definitely your cel phone. I just upgraded from a crap razer cel to a nokia one and my speaker buzzing went away.
 
:) the razer is the make of the headphones. but i also have a razer cel so i will try to c if it is that
 
I've now been through and turned off all my wireless devices and unplugged usb's etc. and I still have this interference. I tried different headphone and didn't get the noise and tried my hp-1's in my onboard and got the interference still so it must be the headphones. Anyway I have contacted razer so hopefully they will reply soon.
 
Back
Top