Recent content by ste05

  1. S

    Having trouble connecting a 2.1

    Hi guys, I just bought a set of Altec Lansing FX6021 speakers and have connected it all up but it's not producing sound. However the controller for it has a headphone auxilary which is working fine. The way the system is connected is the two speakers go to the subwoofer as well as the...
  2. S

    New Upgrade

    O and with the resolution I'm gonna buy a 22" widescreen LCD so whatever the native of that is (I forget) and with the settings ... well that's hard for me to say (whatever looks good :D)
  3. S

    New Upgrade

    Core2Duo is a fair bit more expensive. I want the best value for money products. I didn't think there was that big of a difference between 677 and 800? I play most games that come out I prefer RTS and FPS I have a high turnover rate of games :D I've never spent so much on a gxcard before...
  4. S

    New Upgrade

    Hi guys I'm going to upgrade my current system and was wondering if you thought this was ok. New System AM2 3800+ X2 Abit KN9 Ultra MSI 8800GTS 320MB Kingston 2gb 677 Old System AMD 64 3200+ Abit KN8 ATI X850XT Corsair 1gb 400 Thanks for any input.
  5. S

    Is this ok RAM?

    I want 2gbs of RAM for the latest games but do not overclock. Was wondering if this RAM would be ok? I'm currently using 2*512MB Kingston ValueRAM PC3200...
Back
Top