Hi guys,
I just bought a set of Altec Lansing FX6021 speakers and have connected it all up but it's not producing sound. However the controller for it has a headphone auxilary which is working fine. The way the system is connected is the two speakers go to the subwoofer as well as the controller and then there is a point from the subwoofer to the computer a 3.5mm jack. The jack I'm using I'm not to sure about as even though it has a 3.5mm on both sides it has a blue colour on one side and the green on the other however this may mean nothing and it's just a standerd 3.5mm cable. It must have some connection however because the controller is working with the auxilary.
So if anybody knows anything about this sort of stuff I'd appreciate any information that may solve this anoying problem.
Thanks heaps.
I just bought a set of Altec Lansing FX6021 speakers and have connected it all up but it's not producing sound. However the controller for it has a headphone auxilary which is working fine. The way the system is connected is the two speakers go to the subwoofer as well as the controller and then there is a point from the subwoofer to the computer a 3.5mm jack. The jack I'm using I'm not to sure about as even though it has a 3.5mm on both sides it has a blue colour on one side and the green on the other however this may mean nothing and it's just a standerd 3.5mm cable. It must have some connection however because the controller is working with the auxilary.
So if anybody knows anything about this sort of stuff I'd appreciate any information that may solve this anoying problem.
Thanks heaps.