I'm building a Sandy Bridge based rig ( I know I'm a little late to the game) to replace my old AMD 9850BE but I bought a ASUS 6950 reference card last year to tide me over until I was ready to bite the bullet on a whole new build. Should I buy two more 6950s used and run triple crossfire or...
After some reading I discovered that While a Spoofed IP would trick the TV in to thinking It was in another location my ISP would reject the packets. So I think I may have to look elsewhere for a fix or just build a sweet HTPC and drive on. Thanks for the insight on DD-Wrt that got me to the...
I just purchased a Sharp Aquos Quattron LC-70LE845U with SmartCentral user interface
and I can not access any apps because I live in Puerto Rico which Sharp says is not part of the United States. I don't really care if it is or isn't but I do want to check out the apps because right now its...
System specs are listed in my signature, I bought a mini DP to DP adapter on Amazon so I should know for sure if that is the fix on the 24th when it arrives. However as near as I can tell the GPU can only generate clocks for two DVI connections its self that is why the active adapter is required...
I just picked up an Asus HD 6950 and a Dell u3011 to go with my 2X Dell 2007fp's and apparently I'm not quite smart enough to get it working. In CCC when I try to extend the desk top to the third display I get an error " To extend the desktop, a desktop or display must be disabled" ?
u3011 is...