Recent content by Spartan611

  1. S

    Network Hard Drives (NAS) with different operating systems

    Hi guys. So I have multiple computers in my house. I have my Desktop PC (the one I'm typing on) that runs Vista and XP, my Macbook Pro which runs Leopard and Vista, my dads pc running XP, and my dads work Mac, which runs a version of OS X and OS 9. My dad runs both for his business and he likes...
  2. S

    FS: The Ultimate Video Game FS Thread! No other like it!

    I am still kicking..... I mean bumping.
  3. S

    Urgent Help with Vista on my laptop for school!

    I also have a new version. mutliple license, of bit defender I just bought for my desktop pc? Would that be better?
  4. S

    FS: The Ultimate Video Game FS Thread! No other like it!

    FOR REFERENCE THIS IS A LARGE POST BUT WITH EXCELLENT ITEMS! PLEASE LOOK! Hi there everybody! I have decided to sell a very large Video Game Collection that accumulates from the original Xbox and PS2 at this point. However other items may be added at a later date. There are games, strategy...
  5. S

    Spartan611’s Massive FS: Video Game and other thread! See it to Believe it!

    I just dont get it. Bump! Please people!
  6. S

    Urgent Help with Vista on my laptop for school!

    Ok I just started it in safe mode and I get the following error for Fix it Utilities 8 Professional when trying to update: The following components: Fix it Utilities 8 Professional: Merge CFG Fix it Utilities 8 Professional: HelperDLL could not be checked for updates because of the...
  7. S

    Urgent Help with Vista on my laptop for school!

    Yea I do know.....It is the most vital task that Windows has..... Explorer.exe Cant really delete that you know? lol
  8. S

    Urgent Help with Vista on my laptop for school!

    I should add that all this is happening on the Windows portion. Forgot to mention that..... oops.
  9. S

    Urgent Help with Vista on my laptop for school!

    Macs DO get viruses when you run windows on half the hard drive. The hardware is virtually the same on a mac and a pc. It is the operating system that is different. :eek: :D
  10. S

    Urgent Help with Vista on my laptop for school!

    Where do I find that? Do u think it is a virus?
  11. S

    Urgent Help with Vista on my laptop for school!

    I tried it with Windows System Restore and Fix it 8 Recovery Commander. Didnt work.
  12. S

    Urgent Help with Vista on my laptop for school!

    Hi guys. I am typing this from my desktop just for reference. I have a Macbook Pro with a 2.4 ghz Core 2 Duo and a 8600M Video card (for reference on what model the laptop is) and am running Leopard and Vista in Bootcamp. I use it for school (for some programs like Office 2007 and others...
Back
Top