• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by SoSo09

  1. S

    Artifacting

  2. S

    Creative T5400 5.1 problem

    Not sure. I'm guessing it was something with the seal that was rattling. Or maybe the wires inside the box hitting the woofer.
  3. S

    Creative T5400 5.1 problem

    Mine used to do that, I just took the amp out of the subwoofer and put it back in. Just take off the 6 screws on the back and find some way to wedge it open. It takes a little force. I used a thumb nail and a flathead screwdriver.
  4. S

    Installing Windows on SATA

    *UPDATE* Whoa, I didn't see this coming. I took the harddrive out of the laptop hoping to put it into my computer and try it from there, but I realized that it's not an SATA drive, its PATA! Um, thats weird, because my SATA software would see the drive and be able to set it up as a striped...
  5. S

    Installing Windows on SATA

    BUMP! Not even any recommendations?
  6. S

    Installing Windows on SATA

    After Windows read the floppy, I had 4 to choose from. 3 were for desktops and 1 was for mobile, I chose mobile since it's a laptop.
  7. S

    Installing Windows on SATA

    Ok, I've got an Alienware laptop that would get to the Windows boot logo, flash a BSOD, and reboot. I was planning on reformatting it and putting a fresh copy of XP on it. So, I went into the SATA utility and found the harddrive there and formatted it. I made the new stripe, and tried to load...
  8. S

    Rts

    Bump....
  9. S

    Rts

    Need some suggestions on a good RTS game, want to go buy one tonight. I liked all of the C&Cs, W40k DoW, etc.
  10. S

    Tyrian.....who remembers this game?

    I still have it on my comp, along with DosBox. I got it all to work, including music and sound, and full speed, but sometimes it has slowdowns...
  11. S

    Need a decent set of head phones with a mic.....

    Just don't go with the Altec Lansing headsets.
  12. S

    Two AntiVirus Programs

    I've been using Symantec AV Corporate Ed. for the longest time, but just got Symantec AV 10 on CD. Anyone know which is better?
  13. S

    The gamers 10 commandments

    Thou shall not make posts on [H] regarding gamers' amendments.
  14. S

    who's still stuck in AGP?

    Ti4200, my 9600XT died lol :p The father doesn't understand.
  15. S

    What's your FPS keyboard setup?

    WASD=move Shift=crouch Ctrl=walk Q=previouswep X=stopsound; room_type 0; etc etc V=vent F=ingame G=drop R=reload CS ^^
Back
Top