• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Two AntiVirus Programs

SoSo09

n00b
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
19
I've been using Symantec AV Corporate Ed. for the longest time, but just got Symantec AV 10 on CD. Anyone know which is better?
 
I've heard the corporate is better, but I have no experience with neither.

Do yourself a favor and get Nod32. You can pm IceDigger - he's a licensed reseller.

 
I always liked eTrust from Computer Associates with the dual scanning engines.
 
F-Secure for me. It uses the KAV engine and the crew (staff) of F-secure are very pro-active in keeping things updated and have superb detection rates - nearly as good as NOD32 but overall better than NOD32 IMO.
 
What version of Corp do you have?

My version 10 is corp ed. Sounds like you recieved the upgrade CD.

Version 10 has real-time spyware detection, version 9 has spyware detection, but only during a scheduled or manual scan.

I've had no issues with version 10, except you'll want to disable the default start up scan.
 
Back
Top