• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Snukebassen

  1. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    ^ Cheap camara but CRAZY setup? o.O
  2. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    How can you afford all this stuff? Mac is really overprized here...
  3. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I'm just amused on how people can afford all this stuff! :O
  4. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    When I first looked at it, I thought it was a CRT, and wondered how the screen could survive that. Lol..
  5. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    WOW LUCKY YOU!!!!!! :O NOW THAT is what I call sweet... Yeah, I've seen better, but that is also pretty bad ass, enjoy! :D I'm thinking of buying Logitech Driving Force GT as soon as I can.. ^^ Anyone have a setup with a Logitech Driving Force GT? Would love to see. =D
  6. S

    Love my 30 inch.

    Here in my country they are away tooooooo expensive to get them, up to $1 310...
  7. S

    GeForce GTX 560Ti -- Where is display port?

    Are you really willing to offer $879.99 for GTX 550? That's a HEAVY amount of money just because of a tiny screencard...
  8. S

    DVI cable lag?

    Yeah, that's exactly what I'm about to do. I asked a friend to bring his DVI cable to school tomorow, and I'll borow it to test... It's a newer one from a HP wide screen monitor... All I know, worth testing... :P
  9. S

    DVI cable lag?

    Ok so I ain't a computer expert... Whaat? xD
  10. S

    DVI cable lag?

    Maybe it have something to do with the resolution. This Dell screen (which the cable included with for 6 years ago) runs on 1280 x 1024. My new screen runs on 1920 x 1080. But still weird that the VGA cable that came with the Dell screen for 6 years ago does work...
  11. S

    DVI cable lag?

    It's a brand new Packard Bell Maestro 243DL bought last Friday. So... Should I deliver it in and get a new one?
  12. S

    DVI cable lag?

    Hi guys! For a few days ago, I finally devided to buy a new monitor (after 6 years old with my old one). It's a great monitor with both VGA and DVI. Even LED! ^^ But, it didn't come with any DVI cable in the package, so I unhooked the DVI cable that I used on my 6 year old screen. The...
  13. S

    In search of a new monitor

    The Packard Bell Maestro 243DL screen, horrible backlight bleed? Nowai.... It must be a defected product of yours... I'm currently using the same monitor and.. It's the best monitor I've ever owned so far.... The only downsite with it (I would love if you could check it with yours) is...
  14. S

    Webcam Case Mod

    Wow! This is realy epic! You should make it wireless and add a button to it, key-map it to a "Take picture" button on a computer software that allow you to take pictures with your Web-Cam... ;)
  15. S

    Glossy screen 24-27 inch LED?

    This one, Packard Bell Maestro LED. http://www.packardbell.co.uk/pb/en/GB/content/serie/maestroled It is 24" or 22", I'm about to purchase the 24" HD screen next week or later.
Back
Top