Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Changed some BIOS settings, ran Ultimate Boot Disc, it is detecting the drive. Max Blast is detecting it. Made a 120GB partition on my 250, about to transfer the data, buy another 250, and put that partition on there. Thanks.
I have a 250GB WD2500JB as my primary master, and a 120GB DiamondMax+9 Maxtor as my primary slave. It pulls multimedia duties. My PC has been bugging me for days to run CHKDSK on my 250, and I didn't. A myriad of errors and a no-boot later, here I am. After Media Player Classic wouldn't work, I...
Last night I had a LAN at my house. We found an old Gateway case in my attic, "G6-300", and it looked like ATX. It's huge. We moved my components into it. Works great, other than the fact that the power button wire is too short, and the hard drive cage doesn't fit right. The cage hangs on a...