• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Siciliano

  1. S

    Getting back into the hardware game.

    I haven't been into computer gaming/building for maybe the past year or so. I've fallen out of the loop to be honest and I was wondering based on the specs of my last build, could someone give me a brief rundown of what has changed in computer hardware(getting back into it). Little bits of...
  2. S

    Budget AGP card to replace 9800 Pro

    Honestly, get the X800 XT AIW. Best bang for buck IMO. I have very similar specs to you on my AGP machine. AMD 64 3000+ 1 gig of ram, and this thing can even handle Oblivion on high at 1280x1024 with 4x AA though 1600x1200 runs better without AA. All source games like butter at highest, Riddick...
  3. S

    Moved from DSL to cable. Holy *bleep*!! Pings dropped!

    Verizon DSL 3.0/768 What you do if your on Verizon is call them and ask to be switched to Fast Path. Less error checking=lower pings. I get 10-20 in all HL2 related games.
  4. S

    Is the 360 suffering from the same problems as the original XBOX?

    Honestly, 1080i doesn't look bad either. In some ways, it's sharper then 720p. Perfect Dark Zero online is honestly, horrible though. And Madden 06 sucks as a football game. However, I'm getting Fight Night 3 today, and I can't wait for The Outfit demo and GRAW. Honestly, for 400 dollars...
  5. S

    Is the 360 suffering from the same problems as the original XBOX?

    Halo 3 is gonna end my life for a few months.
  6. S

    will graphics power be pushed to the limit soon

    Yeah, we are a little arrogant regarding out current technological standing. In 100 years, people just like us, give or take some cultural differences, will be seeing things we can only imagine, but it still won't be lifelike and they will complain. Holographic technology is in it's infancy from...
  7. S

    Yea.... I have AGP. I want a new card.

    lozlzozl ^_^
  8. S

    Yea.... I have AGP. I want a new card.

    Uhhhhhhhh, w/e. Get a X800 XT AIW, it's a single slot card, that OC's like a beast, and is very good in the performance category. You can get it past X850 XT easy. I have it running in my s754 AMD 64 3000+ system which is passively cooled and my parents use it. I have already made the move to...
  9. S

    Is the X1800XT compatible?

    With a ASUS A8N-SLI Premium?
  10. S

    Love your socket 754?

    I gave him the system, and it wouldn't OC more then 2.1 ghz when I had it, and it was horribly unstable at that. Weird considering I put Kingston Hyper-X pc 3200 low latency ram in there. I assume if he put higher rated ram in there it would fair alot better. If I went to 133-166, I could...
  11. S

    Love your socket 754?

    I gave my friend a s754 system a lil while back with a Aquarius II watercooling unit in it. IT has a AMD 64 3000+ in it, and he wants more speed but doesn't want an all out upgrade, so he wants to put a 3700+ s754 in it, and does the Soyo CK8 Dragon Plus support it? On Soyo's website, it...
  12. S

    High end PC owners Will YOU be buying the 360?!!

    Well, it's still one of the best looking PC games out there. One of the only ones that showcases any serious amounts of foilage either.
  13. S

    High end PC owners Will YOU be buying the 360?!!

    As someone who actually has a premium 360 and HDTV as well as a high end pc, they are more then comparable. I to saw the jaggies in the COD2 demo before I got one, and I can tell you for a fact they are not there in 720p and 1080i. Perfect Dark Zero also has some of the best looking enviroments...
  14. S

    Out of the loop for about 2mo...our GTX still king?

    The GTX had a MSRP of 500-600 dollars, really now, do you see it actually going for that much? Stop using price as a reason to bash ATI. Sure for like it's first 2 weeks it will be that much, then bam, same price range as GTX.
  15. S

    First x1x00 review leak...

    AGP on both ends, just trying to give them some support. lol.
Back
Top