Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Well hello!
I recently switched out my monitor for an old VGA one so I could fix an issue with it. After I got it fixed, I switched it back and hooked it up with the good old DVI cable. However, my monitor no longer picks up the DVI signal! It works fine using VGA, but I just can't get it to...
Having some issues with Windows Media Player playing DVDs...
Whenever I play a DVD in WMP, I get the audio but no video. Some of the menu elements work, as shown here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Newk7GM_rK0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLQH99xDE-o
Strangely, my Invader Zim DVDs...
Blegh, I sure as hell hope not >_< iTunes is such a piece of shit, I only use it for browsing the store, but the damn thing tries to invade the machine.
I wouldn't see how this would happen though, because I haven't been doing a lot of importing from my music folder. If importing just a few...
This started happening all of a sudden...when I right-click on an mp3 and look under the Details tab, all of the information (artist, album, bitrate, etc.) is completely blank and it doesn't let me change it. iTunes can see the details no problem.
Anyone know what's causing this? Thanks...
Well, it seems the problem goes away when I disable the X-Fi CMSS-3D setting in the Creative control panel. It's unfortunate that I have to disable that, because in Windows XP, it made my music sound considerably better. Any ideas as to what the problem could be here?
In case you don't know...
Hi,
I recently upgraded to Windows 7 64-bit, and I've come across this annoying problem while listening to my music on the operating system.
It seems that if I'm listening to any loud/busy/intense tracks, the volume levels constantly fluctuate. For a second or two, it sounds fine, but then...