• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Win7 - Missing Details in Explorer...?

shredhead

n00b
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
6
This started happening all of a sudden...when I right-click on an mp3 and look under the Details tab, all of the information (artist, album, bitrate, etc.) is completely blank and it doesn't let me change it. iTunes can see the details no problem.

Anyone know what's causing this? Thanks.

(using Win7 x64)
 
You think iTunes converted all his tags? That would suck :(

Blegh, I sure as hell hope not >_< iTunes is such a piece of shit, I only use it for browsing the store, but the damn thing tries to invade the machine.

I wouldn't see how this would happen though, because I haven't been doing a lot of importing from my music folder. If importing just a few songs into iTunes makes it mess with my entire music folder, that's just crap D:

If iTunes is involved somehow, it must have messed with the Explorer settings, not the mp3s themselves. If I rip some mp3s fresh off a CD, they also suffer the same problem.
 
Back
Top