My friends computer monitor is having the issue of saying there is no VGA cable attached. He can hook up the monitor to his laptop and it works fine. Thus the monitor is ruled out. The monitor was being run off of the mobo video adapter and actually worked fine 2 weeks ago, but they moved the...
Do you think the onboard sound the EP45 UD3P is better then the aging ZS Gamer card?
The mobo as these features
Realtek ALC889A codec
High Definition Audio
2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
I run a set of JBL bookshelf, E series I believe, through a late 90's Yamaha RXv660 (which doesn't mean...
RAID no, 2nd ethernet port would be nice incase something happened to the only one I have. I think I'm ok on the sata ports because 2 of my 3 HD's hard IDE....I have no firewire devices.
As far as overclocking, whatever Ghz I can be stable with on air by simply changing the multiplier or...
That's just it. I don't plan on getting a new monitor or another monitor anytime soon. My 204b max's out at 1600x1200 and I don't know if there is a reason to run games higher then my native res. With my native res I do not see a need for crossfire/sli.
Yea...I'll get an i7 when prices drop and I have a real job.
Is there any reason to go with a p45 over a p43? I'm currently reading reviews on 5 or so motherboards I'm looking at that are either p43 ad p45. If I can save some money by going with a p43 and not loose features/much quickness...
Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale 3.16GHz
SAPPHIRE 100243-1GL Radeon HD 4870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready
Seagate Barracuda 7200 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Motherboards - I am not sure. My monitor doesn't warrant getting a crossfire or sli setup...
Thanks for the advice. An early xmas build is just a saying - I'm ordering these parts in about 2 weeks.
As far as the PSU goes, I want to say its an Antec something...Or Ernemax (whatever it is). I will check when I get home.
Right now I have 600 to spend - hence waiting 2 weeks.
This will have been the third PC I have built, but when I'm not in the market for parts I tend not to read up on anything - hence this thread. However, I am not totally in the dark. This new pc will be use for internet/ light-medium gaming/general purpose stuff. Example of games I am looking...
I can't afford that right now because of college. I don't have time to work during the spring and fall semesters, but I do during the summer. However, its just enough to pay bills and grocery so my dad doesn't have to, but I happen to have an extra 170 that isn't needed for bills and what not...
I don't have 250 to spend on a video card right now and I don't think that big ass beat sink would fit in my case, i'd have to remove a pci card. I find it hard to believe the x1950 pro isn't a good upgrade over my x800xl (unless you mean compared to the 256meg GT card), but you guys are more pc...
I'm not the best person to give advice here on these forums, but I don't have a problem running ps7, autocad 2006, and catia on my computer and I have a x800xl. I don't know what type of things you will be doing though.