A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I would give you the 1.3 for the cost of shipping. I need to find a replacement for it first, though... Just putting out feelers to see if I can find a 2 GHz proc.
I'd like to upgrade an old system I have that currently runs a P4 1.3. I'd like to throw a 2 GHZ chip in, but if you have anything faster than my 1.3, let me know...
BTW... I will not rest until we are numero uno again!!! Who's this OCAU, anyway?! Time to get all machines onboard, I guess. Power bill be damned. Maybe I can tap my university resources to borg other machines as well. I used to work in Computing & Communications and I think I could...
It has been a long while for me! Busy with new business, family (new daughter, born 07/06/2005 and our 3 year old son), motorcycle riding, etc.
A few months after the "meth lab" incident (pesky neighbors), my dad moved to a new house and is working at getting all his machines back online...
Here I come... It looks like it will take me a mere 600+ days to catch up. DOH! This is just the beginning, however.
Looks like you've been slacking! #28?! Come on!