1. Tommorow I will be able to see if it is a bad PSU.
2. Well, I did the switch on the back of the PSU, since the power button was not working.
3. The heatsink looks fine and was running at normal temps before this happened.
Lately my computer has been acting very odd. About a month ago, sometimes when I tried to turn it on, it wouldn't come on, and if I waited an hour and tried again it usually would. Now when I try it, it turns on for 1 second, and shuts off a second later. I tried unplugging everything except...
Alright so for the past couple of weeks my monitor screen was occasionally shaking and vibrating. Tonight, it turned off randomly and it won't turn on. No lights or anything blinks on it at all. I have absolutely no idea why, I've changed outlets, but nothing has helped. Is there any thing you...