Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Not sure if this is the right section to post this question- but I received a DOA mobo so I had to remove my hyper 212 plus from my new Haswell 4670k. I looked at the heatpipes and cpu and both have a pretty good spread on em. When my new motherboard arrives do I need to remove and re-apply the...
What I have so far-
Case - Silverstone TJ08-E ($40 off craigslist)
PSU - PC Power and Cooling Silencer MK III 600W ($56.49 on newegg)
Case Fan - COUGAR CF-V12HP Vortex (16.99)
3 X 300GB Seagate Hard Drives (free - might get a 4th, looking for options on stability/backup, possibly RAID 5)...
Description says it all-
1 x SAPPHIRE 100283-3L Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
1 x XFX HD-577X-ZNFC Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
Price $180 for the pair.
I just upgraded to a 7970, looking to sell my two 5850s that have been flashed with Sapphires 5870 Vapor-X BIOS to up the Voltage. I will say that one card did not like OCing as much as the other one, so I had them both at 815/1200. They were inside my Fortress 2 case so not much dust got to...
Title says is it all, I am selling my old sound card.
found a link to it on newegg.com - it's pretty old.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102189
The only reason I pulled it is because I went crossfire and had no room for it. Works great. I do not know if I can locate...
I just upgraded to a 7970, looking to sell my two 5850s that have been flashed with Sapphires 5870 Vapor-X BIOS to up the Voltage. I will say that one card did not like OCing as much as the other one, so I had them both at 815/1200. They were inside my Fortress 2 case so not much dust got to...
Thanks for Posting jpongin! now I am even more excited for my Xense to arrive today. I am patiently waiting *fingers drumming* at my work desk for the UPS guy to make the drop. It's been too long since I have had a dedicated card. Last one I had was the X-FI Fatality FPS PCI card (still have it...
Beautiful setup yenniedn!
I think I need to redo my cable management, guess I didnt think to hide those PCI-E cables behind like that... Most other pics I have seen on FT-02 builds have those things just out there like mine, but yours, I kind of just did a face palm when I saw it.^_^ Now if...