Recent content by ronb94

  1. R

    Phase switch on a subwoofer

    Hello On the back side of my subwoofer a have a phase switch : rev or nor. What is it?What should i set to? Thanks
  2. R

    Portable music playar+headphones

    What about the cowon d2? It has EQ what the ipod or the zune don't have. About the headphones I looked in the sennheiser HD 555. They need amp? Or I can use them with any mp4 i want? My budget is around 350 CAD.
  3. R

    Portable music playar+headphones

    Hello, I know its a computer audio forum but I think it the most fitting forum. I am looking for a portable music player. I don't have any ideas where to start.The Ipod is very popular but is it really good? I need a good music quality and enough loud to be able to hear in the subway(I think...
  4. R

    Spaceman's alternative to "pc speakers"

    Ruiner, I got them with spaceman's help. They sound great .And they have a subwoofer output so you just can connect a subwoofer to the speaker (like I did).
  5. R

    New audio system for pc

    Sorry for my noob questions:rolleyes: So I connect this (PC) to the optical output here ( speaker) And I should get this cable with the speakers ? Thanks again
  6. R

    New audio system for pc

    I bought the subwoofer...
  7. R

    New audio system for pc

    Thanks man:) now i am looking for a near shop for the speakers.
  8. R

    New audio system for pc

    Thanks guys I think I will take the http://revolutionaudio.ca/store/product_info.php?cPath=67&products_id=698 and http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10101487&catid=20326&logon=&langid=EN&test_cookie=1 But just one thing I know that I can connect this to my onboard...
  9. R

    New audio system for pc

    What about 2 like this? http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10079833&catid=20319# and you didn't answered my question do I need a sound card for my pc if I buy a receiver? So those 2 Infinity speakers =140 CAD I need receiver for something like 100...
  10. R

    New audio system for pc

    There is nothing better? This cost 120 CAD. What about a receiver 2 bookshelf speakers subwoofer and audio card? Is it possible with my budget? And do I need sound card if I buy a receiver?
  11. R

    New audio system for pc

    Ok thanks But what about the parts? Can you recommend me what are the best parts for this price(2.1)? Is it possible to make something good with this budget? (better than logitech?) Thanks
  12. R

    New audio system for pc

    Hello I am total noob to this. I want to get speakers for my PC for Music.I never had something like this and I don't have any ideas what should I take.Can I get something good for 400 CAD (without taxes) with all what I need [receiver,sound card,speakers, subwoofer(?)] Will it be better...
Back
Top