Hello
I am total noob to this.
I want to get speakers for my PC for Music.I never had something like this and I don't have any ideas what should I take.Can I get something good for 400 CAD (without taxes) with all what I need [receiver,sound card,speakers, subwoofer(?)]
Will it be better than the logitech Z-5500? I read a lot in this forum and I found that logitech sucks.
Can you recommend me please what is the best that I can get for this price 400 CAD (maybe a little bit more).
And where can I buy it (I am living in Canada,Montreal -Chateauguay)? I was in future shop, best buy and some other shops and there are nothing expect some logitech models.
Or maybe should I buy it from Internet?
Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English
I am total noob to this.
I want to get speakers for my PC for Music.I never had something like this and I don't have any ideas what should I take.Can I get something good for 400 CAD (without taxes) with all what I need [receiver,sound card,speakers, subwoofer(?)]
Will it be better than the logitech Z-5500? I read a lot in this forum and I found that logitech sucks.
Can you recommend me please what is the best that I can get for this price 400 CAD (maybe a little bit more).
And where can I buy it (I am living in Canada,Montreal -Chateauguay)? I was in future shop, best buy and some other shops and there are nothing expect some logitech models.
Or maybe should I buy it from Internet?
Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English




