• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by rex333

  1. R

    Another HD failure ...

    I finally recovered the files using the program mentioned above. I did the scan again and copied the files over in small chunks. Thanks for all your help.
  2. R

    Another HD failure ...

    Using "GetDataBack NTFS 3.03" I could see all the old folders after a 45min scan. I've done the restore "copy paste" method that the prog. uses and VOiLA... sike, it looks like it's restored and it's taking up 65G of space on my other drive but all of the mp3s are corrupt, not a single one...
  3. R

    Another HD failure ...

    It could very well be powersupply issues, I have no idea what the specs are for the PS in that machine! The sticker that tells you all about it isn't on there, I pulled it out and everything. ? I will not continue using that powersupply. I've been on this all day. Here are some more...
  4. R

    VIVO cable for FX5600?

    Anyone else?
  5. R

    Another HD failure ...

    well alrighty... thanks for bumping the thread, protias. is there anyone that CAN help?! give me some direction? please guys.
  6. R

    Another HD failure ...

    ...
  7. R

    Another HD failure ...

    yeah SIMILAR problem before but with a different drive and what are you talking about double sig?!
  8. R

    VIVO cable for FX5600?

    I bought a GF-FX5600U for real cheap. i've been searching high and low for a place to buy a VIVO cable for it. The one that looks kind of like s-video but splits to two actual s-video females? help?
  9. R

    Another HD failure ...

    :mad: ... :( Hello again |-|.4/>D guys and gals. I'll welcome myself back. I have a mini server set up running win2k and one of my main drives crashed STRANGELY today... 80G WD ( don't laugh... I know... 80G in my "server" ) Showed no signs of failure, quick as ever and I've...
Back
Top