Jan 18, 2007 #1 R rex333 n00b Joined Jan 18, 2007 Messages 9 I bought a GF-FX5600U for real cheap. i've been searching high and low for a place to buy a VIVO cable for it. The one that looks kind of like s-video but splits to two actual s-video females? help?
I bought a GF-FX5600U for real cheap. i've been searching high and low for a place to buy a VIVO cable for it. The one that looks kind of like s-video but splits to two actual s-video females? help?
Jan 18, 2007 #2 C clayton006 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 4, 2005 Messages 1,089 I know exactly what you are talking about because I have my cable hooked up to mine right now. Not sure where you could find one though.
I know exactly what you are talking about because I have my cable hooked up to mine right now. Not sure where you could find one though.