Recent content by Refragged_Beans

  1. R

    should i cross to the dark side?

    I was in the same position about a week ago. I had been teetering on the brink for a while and finally pulled the trigger. I have the 13" macbook 2.4ghz. It doesnt like external mice very much, or i dont like the sensitivity of it, and have used nothing but the touchpad. The only thing you have...
  2. R

    Aluminum Macbook... couple of questions, thinking of buying

    I bought one... nothing short of phenomenal.
  3. R

    New or old Macbook?

    I am in an almost identical situation, I pulled the trigger this Sunday at the 2.4Ghz model. I was a little nervous as it is my first Mac. So far this thing is amazing, its much better than my Dell 6000D. The glossy screen is a setback for many people but its not as bad as you'd might think. The...
  4. R

    WoW performance

    I have seen a decrease in the performance of my system while playing WoW. I have cleaned up my files, defragged, streamlined my add-ons and it just sucks. My FPS sits in the teens whether Im in a town or out on empty plains... Any ideas :confused:
  5. R

    Advice? CPU upgrade on laptop

    I have had my Dell 6000D for a while now and it is starting to show it's age. I was wondering if my laptop's MOBO would be able to support a dual core processor that is setup for the socket M? the point that i am getting at is whether or not it would be worth my time/money to make such an...
  6. R

    Advice? upgrade CPU on laptop.

    I have had my Dell 6000D for a while now and it is starting to show it's age. I was wondering if my laptop's MOBO would be able to support a dual core processor that is setup for the socket M? the point that i am getting at is whether or not it would be worth my time/money to make such an...
  7. R

    6800GS or x800PRO ???

    I would really like to know how these two cards (links provided) compare. Because my friend, as i said before thinks that his x800 PRO (stock) can woop the Nvidia 6800GS :) thanks
  8. R

    6800GS or x800PRO ???

    holy crap man, i guess my friend was wrong. he said that his stock x800 would smoke the 6800gs (even when overclocked). I guess he is wrong (and loves ATI to much). I also would like to know what exactly it means when the vidcard says that it has 8 or 12 pipelines.
  9. R

    6800GS or x800PRO ???

    well, i dont plan on overclocking. just using it stock.
  10. R

    6800GS or x800PRO ???

    I have recently been looking for a PCI-E video card with 256MB around the $200 price range. I stumbled upon these two video cards. I have read up on the reviews of these two products but cant seem to come to a conclusion of which card to buy. :confused: X800Pro OR 6800GS OR...
Back
Top