Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks for the responses so far. I was tempted to take the easy way out and go for the 22", but you have helped me see the light. I knew there had to be some sort of reason for the extra pricing, but I also know that manufacturers like to over-price sometimes, and I wanted to make sure this...
I'm planning to purchase a new monitor soon, but I have a dilemma. I originally intended to get a 24" monitor and be done with it, but I've noticed that there's a huge difference in price between a 22" and a 24". I could get a 22" for £200 ($400) or a 24" for £700 ($1400). As you can see...
Lol, the 'warped way I relate to the world'? You have no idea who you're taking to, mister. Trust me, in day to day life I am a flat out saint. I'm always helping people, listening to people's problems, making sure I treat people fairly, etc... I'm completely DEVOID of prejudice or anything like...
Sorry, but that's quite a naive comment to make. Very few things in today's world are black and white - life is far more complex than that. The decisions we make are all based on our own interpretations of a situation. There is no rule book which tells us what is definitively right and...
I understand and respect your point of view. And to be honest, I admire your integrity. I guess that, to me, success or prosperity is generally more important to me than morals when it comes to matters such as these. Naturally, if it was a life or death situation or something more serious, I...
We went wrong the moment we started to let huge money grabbing companies like Dell screw us over.
Grow a backbone. You think the guy at the top is worrying about your 'moralistic values'? Please. If he let himself get hung up on such menial things, he wouldn't be sprawled out in his platinum...
Thanks for the quick response!
The only reason why I'm being a bit reluctant to shell out if I can get it cheaper is because I'll be using mostly all my wages from my part-time job (I'm studying for my A-Levels at the same time, so I can't get a proper full-time job), and seeing as I only...
Hi all,
I'm looking to build a brand new system in December/January, and will be getting the 8800GTX with a 24" LCD. However, looking at prices in the USA, it's really annoying me that I'm having to literally pay twice the price over in the UK. As a result I was wondering if it was possible...