Recent content by Rauelius

  1. R

    Free Indie Sci-Fi Series (Illustrated + Pirate-Friendly Versions)

    Post Body: Hey all, I’ve been on [H] for over 20 years now — built rigs, lurked through flame wars, and watched the internet age grow up right here. In that time, I also quietly wrote and illustrated a story that’s now become an 11-episode sci-fi series called Never Out of Hearts Reach. It’s...
  2. R

    [FREE BOOKS] Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy + Spin-Off - From a 20-Year HardOCP Vet

    I have links to the full 1st book as a pinned post on my X profile. https://x.com/rauelcrespo
  3. R

    [FREE BOOKS] Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy + Spin-Off - From a 20-Year HardOCP Vet

    I appreciate the I appreciate the thought. Right now, Amazon helps with the publishing, and I like the opportunity to my story online for people to read. I wish I could put it for free again. After August I should be able to put the book on other stores, right now its on KENP if you have a sub...
  4. R

    [FREE BOOKS] Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy + Spin-Off - From a 20-Year HardOCP Vet

    It's not free anymore. But I'm able to knock down the eBooks to $0.99 if anyone is interested.
  5. R

    [FREE BOOKS] Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy + Spin-Off - From a 20-Year HardOCP Vet

    Book 2 is free starting today. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0F2ZC1D9C?ref_=dbs_m_mng_rwt_calw_tkin_1&storeType=ebooks
  6. R

    [FREE BOOKS] Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy + Spin-Off - From a 20-Year HardOCP Vet

    Today is the last day for the 1st book. Just a heads up.
  7. R

    [FREE BOOKS] Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy + Spin-Off - From a 20-Year HardOCP Vet

    The 4th one should be fine for a 13 year old. The 1st-3rd, would be good for a fan of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia + Saw".
  8. R

    [FREE BOOKS] Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy + Spin-Off - From a 20-Year HardOCP Vet

    If anyone wants to give me an opinion, I would appreciate it. I was shit on pretty hard in that YT video, and I'm not gonna be a little bitch about it, just trying to get more perspective. When I was writing it, I didn't have anyone to proof-read it...I gave people a copy and they just said they...
  9. R

    [FREE BOOKS] Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy + Spin-Off - From a 20-Year HardOCP Vet

    If you prefer an Ebook, I'm converting The 4th book into an Audiobook. I have Chapter 1 on Youtube if anyone wants to give it a listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQQSnjFrn4
  10. R

    [FREE BOOKS] Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy + Spin-Off - From a 20-Year HardOCP Vet

    Hey HardOCP crew—after 20+ years here, I got fed up with GPU prices jacking up my PC builds and channeled that boredom into finishing my long-brewing book. Say hello to the Never Out of Hearts Reach Trilogy—and a bonus spin-off, Always In Chaos' Grasp! It’s launching with a bang, and you can...
  11. R

    Free Kindle eBook: Never Out of Hearts Reach by R.C. Crespo aka Rauelius aka me – Suspense/Romance/Supernatural (March 20-26, 2025)

    Hey [H]ard|Forum crew! Long-time member here (20 years!)—you might know me as the guy who’s been building PCs and working in IT for the past 30 years. I’ve also been working on a passion project since I was 20, and I’m thrilled to finally share it with you all. My debut novel, Never Out of...
  12. R

    Iptorrent Invites

    If you get any invites, I would love one.
  13. R

    Radeon 6800 for $340

    I like it. Replaced an RTX 2080.
  14. R

    New four bangers unavailable?

    I ordered mine at Amazon on Launch for $120, and got it a week ago. It's replacing a 1600x in our HTPC, and I've been thinking of instead rep=1997250&hash=66e5d8f4565badb0f6fb419aeb171f4a']Attach fileslacing my wife's 2600 with it.
Back
Top