• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Rajaxx

  1. R

    Question about switching from AMD to Intel

    So essentially, I will have to reinstall all my games and stuff again. Crap... The other thing is, I don't have the disk for Windows 7. Since my friend put it on the comp when he gave it to me, I will have to get it from him. Edit: I have to question that logic, because my friend, who has...
  2. R

    Question about switching from AMD to Intel

    OS: Windows 7 64 Home Premium CPU: AMD FX-4100 3.6 GHz Quad MOBO: ASUSTeK M5A97 GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 RAM: 16 GB DDR3 Patriot 1333MHz PSU: CoolerMaster 850W Res: 1680 x 1050 (SyncMaster 225BW) 1440 x 900 (Hanns-g HW173D) For the past year, I have been using this computer that I bought off...
  3. R

    Dual Monitors Question ( Hard to word right )

    I only use Chrome. Can you help me out by chance with fixing this? I never messed around too much with Google Chrome.
  4. R

    Dual Monitors Question ( Hard to word right )

    So, I have a question about Dual Monitors. I currently use a SyncMaster 225BW (1680 x 1050), and a Hanns-g HW173D (1440 x 900 ) This is a bit of a simple question, but I could not think of how to word it properly in the title. The question I have, is that whenever I game, I like to...
  5. R

    Is this Motherboard and Processor optimal? Links to both provided.

    A modification to what I had before, and it seems like now I am going to get some thing a bit more powerful than before, for about $30 more than my previous combinations. Thank you very much. I look forward to the day when I get both of these. Hopefully that is soon.
  6. R

    Is this Motherboard and Processor optimal? Links to both provided.

    As far as Motherboards and Processors go, the main reason why I would prefer it being on that site, is because Compusa is 15 minutes away from where I live. Just so happens that the Processors and Motherboards happen to be in stock for that specific store. I actually have two more questions to...
  7. R

    Is this Motherboard and Processor optimal? Links to both provided.

    Thank you. I will have to do a bit of searching of my own on Compusa. The motherboards you linked are good and all, but I know that in the future, I do plan on running two cards for SLI. Edit: I notice most of the motherboards I am looking at say they support i3 / i5 / i7 2nd gen processors...
  8. R

    Is this Motherboard and Processor optimal? Links to both provided.

    If you happen to be viewing this still, can you help me out by finding another Motherboard? It seems this setup works fine, but that i7 3770k, I might go for it just for the hell of it, but then it'd be cutting it way too close to the Budget, and I am not absolutely positive I will have $500...
  9. R

    Is this Motherboard and Processor optimal? Links to both provided.

    At the moment, I am listing up my Xbox 360 and games, and some other stuff up for sale. I plan on using the money that I earn from that to upgrade my Motherboard and Processor one last time, so that my Rig will last me for hopefully, 2 - 3 years. I did a bit of research, and these are what...
  10. R

    AMD FX-4100 3.6 GHz Quad Core High CPU Usage Issue

    Don't remember if I can overclock this specific CPU. Actually, I never OCed before, so I am not sure how to do it.
  11. R

    AMD FX-4100 3.6 GHz Quad Core High CPU Usage Issue

    Well, he didn't tell me yesterday, and found out he has an Intel i5 2550k. That isn't going to help me out at all, since that blows every thing out of the water at the moment. So now I don't have a good comparison. Can someone link me the Windows 7 Patches for the Zambezi Processors? I am not...
  12. R

    AMD FX-4100 3.6 GHz Quad Core High CPU Usage Issue

    Are these Windows Update patches, or are there patches for them elsewhere? If you have a link ( if they are on some other site ) can you link it? Would appreciate it.
  13. R

    AMD FX-4100 3.6 GHz Quad Core High CPU Usage Issue

    Computer Specs: OS: Windows 7 Home Premium Mobo: ASUSTeK M5A97 CPU: AMD FX-4100 3.6 GHz Quad Core GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 RAM: 16 GB Patriot DDR3 1333MHz PSU: CoolerMaster 850W Res: 1680 x 1050 (SyncMaster 225BW) I'll stop any troll attempts here by saying that with this build, I...
  14. R

    Download / Upload speed question

    Hey, guys. I am currently in Ohio for a family reunion, and I wanted to ask any Internet-savy people a question. So, at home, whenever I run a Speedtest, Ping is 53, Download is 5.44 Mbps, and Upload is 1.07 Mbps. I am concerned about this in two ways: 1. We had someone from Wowway...
  15. R

    Will a GTX 680 or HD7970 work?

    So a HD7970 or a GTX 680 will run on an ASUSTeK M5A97 Motherboard without shutting down? I just want to have the high-end card for now, so I can run everything max settings 60+ FPS. I do plan on upgrading my Monitor at one point, or doing Multiple monitors, but not sure when that'll be.
Back
Top