Recent content by Quanticles

  1. Q

    Sennheiser Sport II Series 502542 PMX 80 Retail $35 shipped @ ZZF

    Good deal, jumped on it, thanks
  2. Q

    Dell 2408WFP 24" Ultrasharp LCD

    1080p is 1920x1080....
  3. Q

    Steam Deal - Assasin's Creed, $9.99

    in for 1, tnx op
  4. Q

    Padlockable ATX Midtower Case?

    Hi, I need a secure case for work such that I can put a padlock in it to prevent anyone from taking the disk drives inside. Does anyone know of a (cheap) case like this? I know tryten sells things for this purpose... I was wondering if Antec or Lian-Li sold cases that locked securely. Thanks
  5. Q

    Open Source Cache Coherence Protocol Implementation

    It's one of those situations where I can change my architecture to match the protocol. I havent implemented one of these before so I don't really know all of the details (and the details are where it's painful). I was hoping that there was an academic one available. If there is... it seems to...
  6. Q

    Open Source Cache Coherence Protocol Implementation

    Does anyone know of an open source cache coherence protocol implementation? Preferably written in Verilog? I heard that writing one of these is incredibly hard so I was hoping someone already made one. I looked on google and opencores but didnt see anything...
  7. Q

    FS/T: (40) AMD 8350 Socket (F) Processors (2.0Ghz Quad Core)

    Hi All, I potentially have forty (40) Socket F AMD 8350 Processors for sale/trade. These are the kind that can be used in 4-way and 8-way configurations, and are 2.0ghz quad cores. They are also unboxed/oem. My research group accidentally bought 2000 series machines which dont work with...
  8. Q

    Amazon Gold Box Deals

    Fire Emblem was the second deal, though it went in about a minute.
  9. Q

    [fire]wii G-Pak travel case

    haha, i dont think anyone got the joke
  10. Q

    *Extremely HOT* Brother MFC DCP-120c Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax $29.99

    if you're using vista please close your [H] account
  11. Q

    Official BenQ FP241W Fault, Support, 1:1:, bug fix, setup thread

    1080p = 1920x1080 The display's maximum resolution is 1920x1200 Why would there be bars on four sides? Aspect should still display correctly though.
  12. Q

    wtb: ps3

    go to the store, they're everywhere
  13. Q

    WII Available @ Sears.com

    I paid 80 dollars over retail only 3 days ago, and that was lucky - 80 dollars off is a hot deal to me. Also, I bought some controllers when I saw this, so it was really useful. There's not a controller in any store within a few hundred miles of where I live.
Back
Top