• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by psxtradr

  1. P

    nvidia 285 issue

    I have dual Nvidia nvs285 cards I am having issues with lately. I realize I haven't been active much lately, but in the past the users at this forum have greatly helped me out. I am using these cards to output quad DVI to 4 monitors. Problem is with one of the cards. When both monitors are...
  2. P

    Using a PC as a repeater

    Is it possible to use a desktop PC as a repeater? I have a desktop PC with 2 PCI wifi cards in it. Is it possible to set it up so it uses one of the wifi cards as a repeater?
  3. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    even with beta drivers not working... trying powerstrip
  4. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    I just downloaded the lastest beta drivers for vista 6000 series geforce... 162.22 I am trying those now.
  5. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    When I check the 158.45 drivers it says that they only support the 8000 series of geforce cards... will they work on my 6800?
  6. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    Thanks for the tip, I will download powerstrip and try that.
  7. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    I checked the display settings did not see anything that looked like "Dot by Dot" When I try to go 1650x1050 it tells me that my TV does not support that setting (but it does show up as an option). As per the manual, supported resoltions are 1024x764, 1080x1024, 1920x1080.
  8. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    My 6800 is made by evga. I am using the standard nvidia vista drivers for the 6800 series. The driver version I have is 158.24 which is the lastes version.
  9. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    Here is a screenshot of what I see Unfortunatly I do not see the "nview display settings"
  10. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    I am not seeing many of these settings. I am using the latest drivers with the Nvidia control pannel. I am using windows vista does this have any effect?
  11. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    I'm not sure what kind of pixel mapping it has. The refresh rate is 60 hertz. The problem is when I go to the display settings to size the resolution it doe not let me go as high as 1080. The highest it lets me go to is 1680x1050 and when I chose this it tells me that my monitor does not support...
  12. P

    Getting 1920x1080 resolution from my LCD TV

    I just bought a new Samsung LN-T4065 LCD TV. I am trying to hook it up to my PC. My video card is a Geforce 6800GS. Is there a way for me to get my PC to output at 1920x1080 resolution to this monitor? Currently the highest I can set it is 1600x1200, but when I look in the manual for the TV is...
  13. P

    SLI on 6600GT

  14. P

    p5wdh integrated soundcard problem

    yeah, I have done this. When I plug the speakers in it asks me what device I have just plugged in, so it senses something being plugged in. I then select "Line Out" from the list. Still, no such luck getting more then the faint sound I discussed above.
  15. P

    New P5W DH Deluxe Won't Boot--Is It the Motherboard?

    If your BIOS is the 8/31 version it should work fine. I have the same board with the same bios as you and the same processor. That version of Bios should support your processor. As for the extra battery, that is for the remote control that is shipped with the board. My best guess would be a...
Back
Top