I have dual Nvidia nvs285 cards I am having issues with lately. I realize I haven't been active much lately, but in the past the users at this forum have greatly helped me out. I am using these cards to output quad DVI to 4 monitors.
Problem is with one of the cards. When both monitors are plugged in to one of the nvidia cards only one of the monitors works. I have swapped all cabling with the other card so I am fairly positive it is the card itself. I have uninstalled drivers as well and still the same issue. Is it possible for the card itself to go bad in such a way that it will only output to 1 of the 2 monitors plugged into it?
Also, if it is the card itself that is bad do you have any recommendations on another card to get to replace it that can output dual DVI. This machine is being used as a business machine, not really using it for gaming purposes. Thanks in advance for the advice
Problem is with one of the cards. When both monitors are plugged in to one of the nvidia cards only one of the monitors works. I have swapped all cabling with the other card so I am fairly positive it is the card itself. I have uninstalled drivers as well and still the same issue. Is it possible for the card itself to go bad in such a way that it will only output to 1 of the 2 monitors plugged into it?
Also, if it is the card itself that is bad do you have any recommendations on another card to get to replace it that can output dual DVI. This machine is being used as a business machine, not really using it for gaming purposes. Thanks in advance for the advice