Recent content by pollution29

  1. P

    Need help

    I just started to build my computer today and I got everything in and when I tried to start it up nothing came on. The LCD power light on the motherboard comes on but no fans or anything come on. I have no clue what is wrong. My friend said maybe the motherboard got fried from static. Does...
  2. P

    XP question

    I bought a dell a while back and it came with XP. I am building a computer and I was wondering if it would let me use the XP that came with my dell. I am going to be using a different harddrive.
  3. P

    Which mobo is better?

    Ok this is my thing.. I had everything picked out to build my computer and it was all agp. My friend then told me I should go with PCI-E and the only socket I can use is 478 because that is what my processor is. So do I need to switch to PCI-E or does it really matter?
  4. P

    Which mobo is better?

    I am building a computer and don't know which is better. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=13-131-484&depa=0 or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813170143
  5. P

    BFG or EVGA 6800 GT

    BFG is $100 more??? http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-143-019&depa=0 http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-130-203&depa=1
  6. P

    Case and cooling help.

    It's cheaper because it doesn't come with a power supply. :)
  7. P

    Case and cooling help.

    Well I guess I will now that I know. Any fans recommended?
  8. P

    Case and cooling help.

    Hi, I am building a computer for the first time and I was planing on getting this case.. http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=11-105-113&DEPA=1. I plan on adding two more 80mm fans. My question is.. will this keep my system cool enough?
  9. P

    6600gt

    Yeah I was looking at the 6800GT, just don't know if I want to pay that much. If it is well worth the price, I might just go with it..
  10. P

    6600gt

    Hi, I am looking to buy a video card and I was looking at the 6600gt. I was wondering if it would be able to handle games like Battlefield 2 on max settings.
Back
Top