Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Seeing as the original SWBF was *always* sluggish and jerky for me no matter HOW much I tweaked it, I shant be buying part deux.
Which is a shame as I'm a big fan of the concept of the game...
Where on the site do I get patches for the various games? I'm looking but it's not entirely obvious...
And I read in the FAQs that Punkbuster can freak out if your game is 'hacked' to run in widescreen...is this the case? I guess I'm referring to COD, specifically...
They invented this new bit of punctuation a while back, it's called the 'question mark'..
It could be used as such: "Dell 2006fpw?".
There, that's better. :D
Huh? You can just set the LCD to 1:1 when you're in the game - I have BF2 running in 1600x1200, but it's so huge anyway that I don't even notice the bars...
A few years back I had a friend help me build a gaming rig, with this module as my jumping point:
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/OCZ_EL_DDR_PC-3500
I was lucky enough to find a 2nd chip about a year later, but I had to buy from a retailer overseas - and now I can't even...
I had this happen once - you'll either have to disable Helvetica Fractions somehow, or chuck it. Then restart all the apps or simply restart your machine...
Did any of you complaining about the weight of your mouse research and find out if you can 'remove' weights from the inside of the device?
The MX518, for example, has a little weight inside that you can unscrew the bottom and remove if you so choose...