• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Font Appearance Problems

Rocketpig

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
1,427
I just formatted my Mac this morning (10.3.9) and some of the text in Safari and Mail are appearing in some whacked-out font and language.

I checked all my System Preferences and everything is set to United States and is correct.

Any idea where I need to start looking for this problem?
 
Note: I've found that it's showing the fonts in Helvetica Fractions, of all the stupid things... How do I change this?
 
I had this happen once - you'll either have to disable Helvetica Fractions somehow, or chuck it. Then restart all the apps or simply restart your machine...
 
My roommate has the same problem. But his Metallica font shows through on different websites. Mostly in areas of Flash. If I told him to trash the font would that make everything go back to default?
 
Cowcaster88 said:
My roommate has the same problem. But his Metallica font shows through on different websites. Mostly in areas of Flash. If I told him to trash the font would that make everything go back to default?

That's what I did and everything went back to default.
 
Back
Top