Hi everyone!
I've just replaced my CPU with a brand new E2200 M0 which runs at 2.2GHz stock. I decided to push it a bit higher and ended up with 2.81GHz@255MHz@1.350V (my P5B-VM isn't quite an overclocker...) I'd like to know if this voltage is safe for the CPU. Intel Processor Finder...
Thanks a ton for another good advice mate!
<virtual beer>
That Thermalright HR-05 looks like a winner to me :-)
See, I don't like buzzing fans too much (already have 5 and evga's one is killing my ears!), so I've been thinking about something passive. Here it is! It's thin enough to fit...
Hi everyone!
I have a question/I need an advice guys. Should I be worried if my brand new's P5B-VM northnridge heatsink is so hot that it burns my fingers when I touch it? Hardware monitor shows 33 degrees Celcius on SYS Temp. sensor, but it feels like 330 :-) I've removed the radiator got...
Thanks a lot for the reply mate!
That's what I suspected, from the beginning and you confirmed it. See, my friend is trying to convince me, that it's the frequency that kills overclocked hardware, and I wanted to convince him that it's the voltage and heat (heat is usually a combination of...
Hi everyone!
I've got a 2GB set of Patriot's SignatureLine (5-5-5-15 psd22g800kh) 800MHz RAM, I had to bump 'em up to 889MHz to o/c a Pentium 2160 on an Asus P5B-VM (it's the weirdness of this mobo... Won't let you go to 266 FSB unless you run the RAM at 889MHz, even tho' it officialy supports...
Hi!
I got myself an Asus P5B-VM and put it into a mATX CoolerMaster Centurion 540 case.
After few weeks I replaced the stock Intel's cooler with an AC Freezer 7 Pro and bumped the CPU to 2.4GHz (which took my Patriot SignatureLine DDR800 to 889MHz :) ).
My question is, what are safe temps...