Hi everyone!
I've just replaced my CPU with a brand new E2200 M0 which runs at 2.2GHz stock. I decided to push it a bit higher and ended up with 2.81GHz@255MHz@1.350V (my P5B-VM isn't quite an overclocker...) I'd like to know if this voltage is safe for the CPU. Intel Processor Finder indicates 1.162V-1.312V as tolerable range. I've already Primed my system for about 1,5h, everything was just fine and the temps were around ~55 degrees Celcius. Loweruing the voltage down to 1.32 makes the system reboot, or crash after like 15 minutes of Priming.
Do you guys think it;'s safe to keep it runnning like this ?
I've just replaced my CPU with a brand new E2200 M0 which runs at 2.2GHz stock. I decided to push it a bit higher and ended up with 2.81GHz@255MHz@1.350V (my P5B-VM isn't quite an overclocker...) I'd like to know if this voltage is safe for the CPU. Intel Processor Finder indicates 1.162V-1.312V as tolerable range. I've already Primed my system for about 1,5h, everything was just fine and the temps were around ~55 degrees Celcius. Loweruing the voltage down to 1.32 makes the system reboot, or crash after like 15 minutes of Priming.
Do you guys think it;'s safe to keep it runnning like this ?