• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by pebbles

  1. P

    Windows 10 NVMe driver

    Does Windows 10 have native support for NVMe?
  2. P

    Setting up RAID with OS installed on SSD

    My Gigabyte Z77X-UD4H LGA 1155 motherboard manual and Intel state that RAID should not be enabled in the BIOS on a drive with an existing installed OS. I have 2 Intel 520 series 120GB SSD. So is my only option to erase and reinstall everything on the SSD after I enable RAID in the BIOS?
  3. P

    Is your Windows experience score 7.9?

    What hardware does it take to get a windows experience score of 7.9? Without overclocking?
  4. P

    Can't install Vista or Win 7 on SATA drive!

    I've tried re-formatting the drive, deleting the drive and creating a partition. During Setup, when at the point where it asks which drive to use, no matter what I've done. Windows says "Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition. See setup log...
  5. P

    Can't install Vista or Win 7 on SATA drive!

    I'm new to SATA. I thought it would be simple. Does it matter which SATA slots are used for a Boot drive. There are 8 on my board 4 controlled by Intel ICHR7 and the others by Marvel. Attempts to install Windows result in error message that the drive is configured as Active in the BIOS and...
  6. P

    OCZ Z Series: Z850 Power Supply Drawing @ [H]

    When do I win?
  7. P

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 2

    here's to blue sky
  8. P

    Post your Windows 7 Primary Hard Drive Scores.

    6.2: 2-Fujitsu 36Gb 15000 RPM U320 SCSI Raid 0
  9. P

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 1

    Thanks for everything
  10. P

    Just discovered this in Win7

    Does anyone know what this is doing? Internet Low-Mic Utility tool ielowutil.exe
  11. P

    list your Windows 7 (retail) problems

    I upgraded my Vista Ultimate 64 to Win7 Ultimate 64.. Initially, Win7 would not proceed with upgrade until PerfectDisk 10 was uninstalled. I did that, Still wouldn't proceed.. It also wanted the printer driver to my HP 3030 updated. Did that, still would not proceed with upgrade. Re-booted...
  12. P

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    count me in
  13. P

    Affect of newer video card to a Dell U2410

    Finally upgraded to LCD monitor. It is currently powered by a BFG GeForce 7900GS OC (DVI to DVI). I don't do gaming so I'm wondering if this monitor would perform any differently with a newer card, like a GeForce 9800GT? Thanks for your help!
Back
Top