Recent content by parrot1553

  1. P

    Upgrading to an SSD

    I live in Bulgaria,and thats far from US,so theres no customer support anyway.Although I can still return it if problems occur to the store I'll buy it from,and yes I have to choose only from the ssd I listed above since they are the only ones available around here,and ordering online is going...
  2. P

    Upgrading to an SSD

    Hi! I want to buy an ssd to replace my old hdd,but my motherboards only uses Sata2,my question is ,which one of the following SSDs will offer best performance with sata 2 interface.I think 4k random reads are not affected by sata but i might be wrong..anyway help me out pls! ADATA SSD S596...
  3. P

    Software overclock i3

    mazdaboi,that 80% cpu usage is because games are not optimised for HT,80% actually means that its 100% using 2 cores
  4. P

    Software overclock i3

    what about some laptops that ppl overclock,most are lockdown and they overclock them with software..
  5. P

    Software overclock i3

    it wouldnt harm if I try clockgen or cpufsb ,right ?;p
  6. P

    Software overclock i3

    I dont wanna spent so much on pc,anyway thx for replies :)
  7. P

    Software overclock i3

    thx for fast replies,pls dont state obvious things..even 5mhz on blck would be useful i think...thats 5% peformance that comes as a gift..why not get it.I dont have any options in my bios(latest version) has anyone tried software overclocking with this cpu/chipset?
  8. P

    Software overclock i3

    hi guys,I have bought a new pc,I knew the cpu isnt overclockable,so i decided to buy an not-overclockable mobo too. core i3 2120 3.3ghz P8h61m-lx 8GB ddr3 GTX 480 1000w psu(future proof) So far all games are running amazingly smooth at max settings.I can overclock the video card but most games...
Back
Top