• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Paratrooper54

  1. P

    Asus Sabertooth Z77 Raid problem

    Nevermind, I figured it out.
  2. P

    Asus Sabertooth Z77 Raid problem

    Maybe it's been posted before, but I just built my new Rig with a Sabertooth Z77 with one SDD as my main drive and 4x 3TB Barracuda's as my Raid 5 array....but it seems the MB doesn't recognize the Raid even though I set it up properly in the BIOS. Anyone know what to do?
  3. P

    Cloning Primary Drive

    thanks guys!
  4. P

    Cloning Primary Drive

    I currently have a 150g WD Raptor drive that I use as my primary (along with 6T in a Raid 5) my 150g primary is not enough space and I am running out of room. Is there a way to clone the drive with a larger one?
  5. P

    Official Phenom and AM2/AM2+ Overclocking Guide

    How much can I OC a 1090t safely with the stock cooler without worrying about degrading its lifespan and/or burning it out?
  6. P

    Gaming/TV Monitor

    Excellent, will check out the Asus. I'm in Afghanistan at the moment, and buying everything I'll need for a sweet gaming/media rig by the time I get home. The only thing left to buy is a monitor/TV. I depart this hell hole of a country in about 29 days, so I have some time still to pick out...
  7. P

    Gaming/TV Monitor

    Looking for recommendations on a 27"+ sized monitor under $400. 1) Looking for one that gives good TV quality picture, as it will be replacing a 42" Plasma TV that just died on me. 2) I just bought a TV Tuner card for my computer, not sure I need a Monitor with one built in? 3) The only...
  8. P

    1st Time Build

    Looking for a monitor that's under $500, plays games & movies well, and is over 23inches. Space is not a constraint but the price limit is. I only plan on OCing the RAM at this point. The Corsair Vegeance ram has a fairly large heatsink fins, will that be sufficient if I OC? I'll pick up a...
  9. P

    1st Time Build

    Got bored with buying off the shelf systems that cost more than they're worth, so thought I'd build my own. I've had some help from my S6 (in the military), and here's the build we both came up with to meet my initial criteria: 1) Must stay under the $2,000 budget 2) Lots of storage 3) Be...
  10. P

    Star Wars Rebellion on Win 7

    Ah! Hello aszumilo!
  11. P

    Star Wars Rebellion on Win 7

    Why thank you! *Cricket* *Cricket*
  12. P

    Star Wars Rebellion on Win 7

    Welcome to the Forum Paratrooper!
  13. P

    Star Wars Rebellion on Win 7

    Hello, new here and first post. Very new to computing, so a lot of your jargon escapes me. Seeking help and was directed to this site by a friend. My issue: I am feeling a bit nostaligic and am wanting to play Star Wars: Rebellion. However, it will not load on my new laptop that has...
Back
Top