Recent content by Outie

  1. O

    Water Cooling Setup / Suggestions and Help

    Thanks a ton guys, on the Tygon Tubing.. can I use the black neoprean stuff instead of the glossy black tubing? Like a 2 dollars different a foot.
  2. O

    Water Cooling Setup / Suggestions and Help

    Arc Thanks for the suggestions man! I am hoping to order tonight if I can get a few more comments on the system. This case is huge so looking for the best options. On the reservoir I wasn't sure if bigger was better or not so I will def. go with the mico from Swiftech.
  3. O

    Water Cooling Setup / Suggestions and Help

    So here we go again with all the typing since I guess I took to long the first time and got logged out and lost everything.... DOH!!! Ok well after splurging on my system and my new case (which I think is the best case ever made), I can finally cool it the way I want. Ill list my system specs...
  4. O

    The [H]ard Forum Terabyte Club - READ first post before posting

    Heres my file server / security pc (yes I am a security junky) Pics if wanted!!
  5. O

    Temperature Probe For Fan Speed

    Anyone have and suggestions on the fan probe? Outie
  6. O

    Temperature Probe For Fan Speed

    Hey Guys heres Outie again, :p Hey I am using the Swiftech (MCX462-V) with an 80mm MadDawg (MD-TTF-DB-A1357 -TurboFlow Dual Ball bearing High Speed Fan - Auto Temp. sensor/Man Speed Adj) for the heat sink fan. Here are the specs for the fan: Dimensions 80 mm x 80 mm x 25 mm Max. Air...
  7. O

    Safe System Temp and CPU

    Ok got the new fan in spinning around 4700 RPMs. System temp down to 40.0C and CPU around 45.0 C. An improvement for sure... Still to high? Let me know Outie
  8. O

    Safe System Temp and CPU

    Thanks for the great replies, I have a swiftech heatsink on the cpu with thermal paste (artic silver 5) on it. I am using the Lian Li pc-v1100 case which has a 120mm fan on the front for intake and one on the back for exhaust. I think my problem is with the fan on the heatsink. Its a low...
  9. O

    Safe System Temp and CPU

    Anyone have any idea what safe idle and load temps should be? Outie
  10. O

    Safe System Temp and CPU

    Hey guys, I just got my lian li case (PC-V1100) in today and was wondering what a good system and CPU temp are for a DFI Lanparty NFII Ultra B motherboard with a AMD XP 3000 Barton in it. Right now I am running 50C for system temp and 51.5C for cpu temp. Thanks Outie
  11. O

    Lian LI - PC-V1100 Case with the DFI Lanparty NFII Ultra B

    :: Top Nurse What do you mean, What should i be looking for as in the flaws etc? Chris
  12. O

    Lian LI - PC-V1100 Case with the DFI Lanparty NFII Ultra B

    Hey guys, First post here of many hopefuly. Just ordered the lian-li case (PC-V1100) with the new inside layout (mobo inverted up top with ps at the bottom). Was wondering if anyone else had this case with DFI's Lanparty NFII Ultra B board and if so how well it fits. I also ordered Zalamans...
Back
Top