Recent content by Oni21

  1. O

    HDD and explorer halting o.O

    ok did "chkdsk E: /r" and check disk says it didn't find any errors or bad sectors. It still locks up in Windows.
  2. O

    HDD and explorer halting o.O

    no, but I ran scan disk on my C drive last night.
  3. O

    HDD and explorer halting o.O

    I disconnected 2 of the 3 HDD in my comp and formatted C:. Reinstalled WinXP and all that... then hooked them back up. 2 of them works just fine (C:/G: on SATA, F: IDE, the harddrive thats not working is SATA also). I notice that everytime I have that one hooked up and go into safe mode or when...
  4. O

    Silent Hill 4 crashing

    ok, I get to the Subway for the second time, get roughly about over halfway through that part and it keeps crashing after I get the key needed to get outta there. I've tried using a nocd patch, lowering the rez to 400x300 (lowest it can get), and even turning off the cheats (yea, yea I know)...
  5. O

    help for a friend

    ok, I wanted to ask you guys about two wireless routers. My friend's older brother was wanting to have a wireless connection in addition to his wired one one to his comp. He's mainly using the connection for a gaming connection so I'm pretty sure hes hoping it stable. Anyways the ones he's...
  6. O

    new soundcard

    ok, I gave in and got the M-Audio Revolution 5.1. It seemed to be working ok at first then when I was gonna install the drivers... it can't even find the damn card. I've tried to install the drivers with and w/o it in and still nothing. help... plz? update: After working with my card (turns...
  7. O

    new soundcard

    well I am a gamer (trust me... my friends can vouch for all my games) and like I said b4 the Creative cards don't work at all w/ the Gigabyte mobo I got now. I'm just gonna stick w/ the M-Audio soundcard unless theres some others that are as good as that or the AuzenTech HDA X-PLOSION.
  8. O

    new soundcard

    I was lookin at some reviews for that card (the AuzenTech HDA X-PLOSION) and it seems to be a good card but it only supports dolby digital rather than EAX. ppl have commented that they don't like the drivers and it has bad support for the mic.
  9. O

    new soundcard

    ok, I've been wanting to get a new sound card but I'm not quite sure what to get. I originally got a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS but that didn't like my mobo or vice-versa. anyways, I wanna get one thats good and possibly not gonna have conflicts. was looking at a M-Audio 5.1 24-bit soundcard. one...
  10. O

    webcams

    yea... but we both have broadband so it doesn't really matter. (update) well silly me... turns out that I just needed to adjust the lighting so that its not havin to prerender every frame... thats what was causing the laggyness.
  11. O

    webcams

    I didn't know where else to post this so... ok... I got two Logitech QuickCam® Communicate STX for my gf and I. we both had probs installing them but I got them working like they should be (least thats how it seems). anyways, after I got mine working, it seems rather laggy for what I paid...
  12. O

    Need Help on P5WD2 Premium !

    Where can you find that? I've looked and I can't find it. UPDATE: I found where you have to make the disk. It was on the CD that was w/ the mobo manual.
  13. O

    OH NOES!

    well it turns out I can use my PS controller as if it were a USB joystick. So there isn't a need for a joystick port anymore.
  14. O

    OH NOES!

    Well its kinda hard to test in both in another system since the vid card is a PCIX and I have the only mobo in the house that supports it. This computer is the reason y I don't use my old computer. I sorta killed my last one. For all those who want to know how I killed my old comp..... I was...
  15. O

    OH NOES!

    yea thats basically the problem uzor.
Back
Top