• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Nettwerk

  1. N

    FS: 2700x /w wraith prism cooler

    *SOLD* For sale: Boxed Ryzen 2700x /w unused Wraith Prism cooler $170 Shipped CONUS only - Paypal My Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/41796/to
  2. N

    Will I be able to just drop in a Ryzen 3 CPU into a new x470 motherboard

    Some of the newer x470 boards you dont even need a cpu to flash your bios anymore, its called usb bios flashback on Asus boards.
  3. N

    Kingdom Come: Deliverance

    Yea it sucks, I was one hit killing people by the end of the game. I would just finish the main storyline and come back in a few months when the game is finished and it will probably be a whole new game by then.,
  4. N

    [H]ot PIA VPN Deal

    PIA is awesome it comes with socks5 proxy support for torrents, a desktop app with kill switch, router level openvpn certificate, chrome vpn app for browsing vpn only, and a app for your phone to vpn also. I play online games fine while connected to most vpn servers, sometimes they are slow...
  5. N

    GSync monitor + regular monitors, does it work?

    I have a x34 and 4ktv plugged into my 1080ti and a vertical dell 60hz monitor plugged into my onboard gpu and gsync has not given me any problems on my x34 with other monitors plugged in.
  6. N

    New 4kTV switched to primary makes keyboard input lag

    Nevermind figured it out, it was SuperF4 program causing it to mess up.
  7. N

    New 4kTV switched to primary makes keyboard input lag

    I bought a new 4ktv because my old tv broke and use the tv as a second monitor sometimes and play games on it. The new 4ktv is great and all but when I win+p to make it my primary monitor to play games - when it switches over to it, my keyboard inputs are delayed. Its only the keyboard inputs...
  8. N

    Call of Duty: WWII

    I think its the same as the other games with matchmaking instead this time in the lobby instead of staring at peoples names you get to run around as a character and show off your ww2 toon or something.
  9. N

    Prey (2017)

    Unlocked it with my vpn - game runs smooth so far on the opening part. all setting maxed, 21:9, 1080ti. 90-100fps No FOV slider but You can change the fov in C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Arkane Studios\Prey and edit game.cfg & change cl_hfov to whatever. The ps4 demo was dogshit compared...
  10. N

    Quake Champions Official Thread

    Closed Beta Codes UFY4-K69D-C9MN-4N4M-B82F QXD8-M42C-C2MG-6D2A-D79B RCD8-Q38F-A9FK-4Q7K-G78A
  11. N

    Player unknown Battlegrounds

    Anyone run across any mic ragers? lol
  12. N

    Nuclear - Linksys WRT1200AC - $29.99

    Yup just came back in stock sweet!
  13. N

    Nuclear - Linksys WRT1200AC - $29.99

    Went out of stock just as I hit buy now :(
  14. N

    Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Tower Server (i3-4150 8GB) $199 Adorama@eBay

    I've had my TS140 for a couple of years going strong (usenet/plex/backup server) My HDD's outgrew that little case though
  15. N

    BATTLEFIELD 1

    Its been out for a while, its called back to basics.
Back
Top