• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by nebulous_1

  1. N

    Oblivion object space glitches

    That is not as funnah as when I go out to the stables and my Black Horse is stuck half way thru a Painted Horse.
  2. N

    Killed a quest character in Oblivion, now what?

    RA returns "Script not found"
  3. N

    Oblivion is Ticking me Off !!!

    I'm currently at level13. Last night I started what you are suggesting. I started at the very first Fort south of Leyewin and am working my way north looking for an Elvin Curiass.
  4. N

    Oblivion is Ticking me Off !!!

    I've got THREE quests that are dead in the water !! :mad: :mad: :mad: One: Can't find Elven Curiass for Jbari so than I can get light armor training. Two: A guy standing outside a house in Chorol is saying that the Grey Fox is inside waiting for me. But when I go inside he...
  5. N

    Killed a quest character in Oblivion, now what?

    RA, will try tonight
  6. N

    Killed a quest character in Oblivion, now what?

    Finding the Master Forger is after locating the secret passageway in Castle Anvil. I also cant find the body. Others have said you can't actually kill the forger because he is a quest character, yet I still can't find him anywhere. I will try lamefaqs tonight. Any other thoughts ? I'm...
  7. N

    Killed a quest character in Oblivion, now what?

    I cant locate the Master Forger in "Fixing Lex" quest in Oblivion. I may have killed him when I first entered Anvil some 100hrs ago. Is there a way to complete the quest without him,or a way to respon the MF.
  8. N

    overclocking with 4 RAM sticks

    BF, gb and 17yo in the same thread is making it hard...to stay on topic.
  9. N

    What parts of Oblivion are CPU limited?

    I have no answers but another question: Why is Oblivion slowing down the further I get into the game? I was very happy up until level 8 or 9 then it started getting choppy.
  10. N

    Old games you would like to see remade.

    More Halo !!
  11. N

    Good older games?

    Delta Force 2 Blackhawk Down should play nicely on that machine.
  12. N

    PC Power and Cooling - Still the best?

    Yes, the system would occasionally shut down with the stock fan as well. I am expecting a v1.5 Predator case soon, hopefully the airflow in the newer case is improved with the 120mm fan at the rear. After looking at the links from 454Casul, I have to rethink my cooling strategy (NV5...
  13. N

    PC Power and Cooling - Still the best?

    Case limitations aside, the 80mm fans are all 32cfm, upgraded from AW's 26cfm, the 7700-cu is one of the better fan/heatsink assemblies, and short of water I don't know of a better gpu cooling solution than the NV5 Silencers. So, again, baring major case surgery, it is as good as it can be...
  14. N

    The game that started it all!

    No Question. DOOM ug, um, purists might say Wolfenstien.
  15. N

    DUKE NUKEM MOVIE!!!!!---> PG-13

    I was being cleaver, in Duke3D if you hit the space bar enough times looking for something he would say "Where is It?" I meant the new Duke game.
Back
Top