• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Oblivion is Ticking me Off !!!

nebulous_1

n00b
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
20
I've got THREE quests that are dead in the water !! :mad: :mad: :mad:

One: Can't find Elven Curiass for Jbari so than I can get light armor training.

Two: A guy standing outside a house in Chorol is saying that the Grey Fox is inside waiting
for me. But when I go inside he is not there. ( A similar thing happened with the Grey
fox in Bruma, he was there but he wouldn't say anything but, "Don't you have something
you should be doing?" The problem was that the quest had started but I had not yet
joined the Thieves Guild.)

Three: In "Fixing Lex" quest, The GD Master Forger is never in his Abandoned House in
Anvil.
 
nebulous_1 said:
I've got THREE quests that are dead in the water !! :mad: :mad: :mad:

One: Can't find Elven Curiass for Jbari so than I can get light armor training.

What level are you? IIRC about level 12-18 elven should be on your average bandit and available in most armor shops. Past that, it will be tricky. Go looting camps, caves, and ruins. Find and kill as many bandits as you can. You should find one eventually.

Two: A guy standing outside a house in Chorol is saying that the Grey Fox is inside waiting
for me. But when I go inside he is not there. ( A similar thing happened with the Grey
fox in Bruma, he was there but he wouldn't say anything but, "Don't you have something
you should be doing?" The problem was that the quest had started but I had not yet
joined the Thieves Guild.)

Sounds like one of the endless quest bugs. You may need to reset something. Try http://www.uesp.net for fixes. Otherwise, you may be screwed if you want to get into the Thieves' Guild. Might have to have a new character.

Three: In "Fixing Lex" quest, The GD Master Forger is never in his Abandoned House in
Anvil.

See #2. They have tips on when some of the people in those quests are in their houses.
 
I'm currently at level13. Last night I started what you are suggesting. I started at the very first Fort south of Leyewin and am working my way north looking for an Elvin Curiass.
 
I've found the master forger!!! He isn't in his house! He is in the castle and sitting next to a guard! But I late with the quest! Someone has taken the job and lex stayed in the imperial city. So if you dont do that quest in a few days it will be failed! :(

I have fenced 2300 gold in the thieves guild. And the quests says i have to fence more than 800 gold :D :D! What a joke!
 
nebulous_1 said:
I've got THREE quests that are dead in the water !! :mad: :mad: :mad:

One: Can't find Elven Curiass for Jbari so than I can get light armor training.

Two: A guy standing outside a house in Chorol is saying that the Grey Fox is inside waiting
for me. But when I go inside he is not there. ( A similar thing happened with the Grey
fox in Bruma, he was there but he wouldn't say anything but, "Don't you have something
you should be doing?" The problem was that the quest had started but I had not yet
joined the Thieves Guild.)

Three: In "Fixing Lex" quest, The GD Master Forger is never in his Abandoned House in
Anvil.

I had the same problem with gray fox in chorrol. Found him eventually. He was still in Bruma. Try looking in the houses behind the church. Hopefully your problem was exactly the same as mine.

Cant help with the others though.
 
1: If you aren't high enough level, you won't be able to find the Elven Cuirass. If you're too high, it won't appear on characters, but may be in shops.

2: I had that same problem with the Gray fox... turned out he was still in the basement in that house in Bruma that he had been in during the last Thieve's guild mission.

3. The Master Forger comes back to his house in the evenings IIRC... not sure where he is the rest of the time.
 
You dont have to find an elven cuirass! Go to Bruma and visit the shop named : Nord wings. The man can train light armor :) The Gray fox always in Bruma how do you get to chorrol? :D
 
Back
Top