I'm currently trying to figure out what the best ram combo would be for my system!, below is my current system specs
EVGA 790i ultra
q9450
2x9800gtxs
all I need now is some decent ram, I do plan on doing a very mild OC on the cpu, around 3.2ish
the following ram I currently have...
Well, I think it’s time for me to finally stop waiting for next gen technology/counter parts to be released and just bite the dust and build myself a new pc. I currently have a very stable rock solid AMD 3500+, 1 gig of 3200 generic ram, and a beastly “AGP” x800pro flashed to...
I'm still using a x800pro flashed to XT!! bundled with an AMD 3000+ and generic 512x2 333 ram. I've been holding out since Bioshock (poor card doesn't have sm3 :( )... my current system surprisingly plays CoD4 just fine, but its starting to choke on most of the modern games. I'm kicking my self...
Im currently in the market for a pair of headphones and I cant seem to find any reasonable Canadian retailers. Ive been using ncix for all my hardware needs but they seem to be lacking in the audio department.
Anyone have any suggestions?