Recent content by Nagare

  1. N

    Windows 8 - media center pack - FREE

    Thanks for this! I had trouble getting it to work on my previous install, so I "refreshed" my PC and activated the serial right away and have everything working great again and the Media Center is working just fine now.
  2. N

    Intel Retail Edge Winter / Holiday Deal 2012

    took me 10 days to get verified unfortunately. Best of luck to you though!
  3. N

    [Hot] Rosewill Mechanical Cherry MX Red for $25

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1149183.19-116-799 Probably a pricing error and includes an old CPU too. Not a refurb either. Same keyboard is on sale by itself right now for $60.
  4. N

    Intel Retail Edge Winter / Holiday Deal 2012

    Finally got verified and placed my order tonight! $118.24 after tax and shipping :D
  5. N

    Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD $55.00!

    Mine from Tiger Direct arrived today, ahead of the projected Monday delivery with their econoship.
  6. N

    Intel Retail Edge Winter / Holiday Deal 2012

    Check this post towards the bottom and it lists all the retailers and TOS. I ended up finding a friend at Best Buy who can help me out :)
  7. N

    How many W are needed?

    Thanks for your help Tsumi!
  8. N

    How many W are needed?

    I'm trying to keep my budget limited to $800 more or less. Do you think this one would be considered a good one? It says 600W and has some decent reviews...plus it would be $20 after MIR. Otherwise, I'm looking at a few different (would be $50 after MIR) ones on Newegg.
  9. N

    How many W are needed?

    I'm putting together my first build and I can't seem to find a straight answer for this. I'm looking at an i7 3770k (which I'll probably push to 4.1), an HD 7950 (or 70 if I can get a good deal), 16GB RAM, and a 2TB HDD. PCPartPicker estimates about 420W, but AMD says at least 500W and others...
  10. N

    Intel Retail Edge Winter / Holiday Deal 2012

    If someone would be able to share their 3770k, I would be extremely greatful as I'm looking to build my first PC! Currently have the i5-3570k in mind at $150...
Back
Top