[Hot] Rosewill Mechanical Cherry MX Red for $25

TY, needed a new keyboard to take to work so I can leave my corsair K90 at home.
$25 to good to pass up, also added 2 rosewill wireless mice for $10 each. So I'll be able to leave my logitech mx 1100 mouse at home to.
 
Holy hell.. a Mechanical Keyboard & a Keychain for 25 bucks.. In for 1..
 
well mine shows the processor is shipped out *woot* :p But as for the keyboard nothing yet.. Is it promising that if one item from the order gets shipped out, I still might get the keyboard?
 
I wish I would have got in on this before it went OOS. $25 is worth it despite the shotty soldering job on the usb connector that lot of people report.
 
The newer batches have the usb mini glued on for extra support. I've been using a rosewill with mx blues for about 2 months and it's been problem free. And probably won't be another mechanical keyboard made by costar for $25 ever again.

These keyboards never go under $50
 
Yeah so far I am very pleased with it.. Though I wish I bought 2 so I could have one for my office.
 
Back
Top