Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Some brand new keys available!
GREEN = Untaken while RED = Taken
K7HZYV-KGEE-M98EVD-6FEV-2GXXWX
RTYKNG-KGTK-YKM8YE-9XF8-N9BMJ7
EWMFK4-JKK8-96BDZY-68MD-7Y26RT
C84VGE-272W-MEFFVE-9WPH-749YPX
Enjoy! :)
Updated April 12th!
Heres some brand new scrolls!
They will be deleted as they are used up.
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/resurrect-a-friend-target.html?key=5670212607818655983483775
Enjoy :)
Some brand new keys for your enjoyment!
GREEN = Unused while RED = Used
V94JJC-F9RW-DFYHZJ-8YDR-ZWM4H7
X6KRHY-HEJK-KJYHBF-EE6V-XMHRDH
XPT4ZY-W7GR-8Z6BCY-C2MJ-9J2D9D
FZHJJ8-9FJ6-7XY7TT-FNX7-EWWNZV
DT26KV-XRVW-FWKFX4-2ZN6-TM6Z8F
E7NMNG-ZEHT-27DPPZ-9ZWT-47HWXG
8NMDVC-HDHK-FT2KN4-NVMR-R7W9WZ...
Some fresh keys for you all!
RED = Used while GREEN = Unused
CTP74W-GKKT-B6YXH8-2YBG-GRP8DN
7YH9WB-YKZY-TNWCMR-W7E9-BK6RXH
4KPKBR-8T46-XEPTZT-VEEG-9FMBFK
9Z9F28-R94M-7KBD6W-KHP2-84HDTZ
Enjoy :)
Here's some fresh ones! GREEN = Unused while RED = Used
7M9K8B-F227-J2ZNG2-WX7X-WJ2CD8
VP66BF-KG6M-4EHMXJ-6VXZ-YGXBN2
FGN94X-8D7R-EVXJDT-X6XZ-829X6J
8WT2XJ-VPGY-FRE6WM-VF94-KDPZ88
Enjoy! :)
Here's some more unused codes! GREEN = UNUSED while RED = USED
6PN4WP-BR7K-XM89VJ-6FCR-TFGZHT
Y7EGMC-YZBN-YETV8J-Z8C9-9TVG2H
ZHCNR8-ECCG-WNKRYG-JH64-2NG8B2
NYGBFK-MTCH-H62T7T-JNTF-CVF42T
Enjoy :)
Some more keys :: GREEN = UNUSED while RED = USED
NGKKRD-MTJC-MBBGRD-HW7D-RXN6XT
CGZGDW-EZ92-99W6KH-46X6-YXVTBC
K82PHF-BGDF-8E4WK7-JWCY-J72JG9
Enjoy! :)
Here's some more keys.
GREEN = Unused while RED = Used
WFXF9P-EWGV-PMGBVD-2MBK-4CN767
PRDE8K-6VTE-NKEGP9-GTB9-246GVW
XCJ8XC-PYVC-WX8B98-EMCM-E9C4MY
9XN7KV-XRFG-KFHYB8-MBXV-4ZM74E
9EXXTT-D8FC-MM6JGW-TFK8-F4MJNJ
Enjoy :)
Thanks for the replies! This is my first build so I would never have known I needed to format. I think I'll just buy a new SATA drive instead because its probably about time. The IDE port on the m/b seems almost to be a novelty, I cant get much to run properly from it.
As for Safe Mode - It...
Hey guys,
Im having XP-booting/blue-screen-of-death issues with my new build. My reason for putting htis in the MB category is I think it may be a BIOS issue.
Just today I finished buying parts for my system:
ASUS P5K / EPU Motherboard
INtel Core2Duo E8400
2G Generic RAM
80G Seagate...
Hey guys, I'm after an extreme budget card and I have a few questions.
Refering to the ASUS 8400GS Graphics Card:
Firstly, Ive heard that some cards dont have enough GPU power to make getting 512MB instead of 256MB worth while. This card is $38(Australian) for 256MB or $48 for 512. Is this...