• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by msnowst9

  1. M

    just got 2405..Need Help bigtime!!

    Probably not what you want to hear but I have the same card and have been having serious problems running it with a 2005FPW, in 16x9 over DVI. The card works fine with the VGA connection and will display the 16x9 image at its native resolution but over DVI I am having similar issues to you. I am...
  2. M

    Geforce FX 5200 + 16x9 = Trouble

    I just received a new Dell 2005FPW and ran into a strange issue with the monitors 16x9 support and my Geforce FX5200. I did some searching and didn't get any clear answers so I figured I'd see what you guys have to say. The problem is the DVI input support, the VGA input is working fine with...
  3. M

    ibook power problem

    I tried reseting the PMU that did not work. Called apple and they gave me a location about a hour away to get it checked out. Any other options or people that have run into this problem? thanks
  4. M

    ibook power problem

    Last week my iBook stopped charging with its power adapter, it runs of the battery fine and it will run off the adapter just not charge. Its onlt 2 months old and there is no reason it should have jsut stopped working. My problem is I do not have apple care for it so whem i called apple they...
  5. M

    WTB: iPod remote/upgraded earbuds

    night bump
  6. M

    WTB: iPod remote/upgraded earbuds

    Basically im just looking for a used wired remote and the upgraded apple earbuds for a 3gen. leave a post or just PM me
  7. M

    iBook Battery Question

    guess not many people have this problem maby ill take it over to the aplle store see what they say
  8. M

    iBook Battery Question

    I just recently bought a new ibook from apple. Well actually it was from the refurb scetion but it looks brand new to me. Its a G4 12" 1ghz, the problem I am having is that I took the battery out and after I put it back in it doesnt sit flush with the casing. Its only a small gap and it works...
  9. M

    FT/FS: IBM X30 12" for iBook PowerBook

    yes it is now FS at 700 shipped for everything
  10. M

    FT/FS: IBM X30 12" for iBook PowerBook

    last bump before ebay
  11. M

    FT/FS: IBM X30 12" for iBook PowerBook

    Im interested in trading my used IBM X30 for a iBook or PowerBook. Here are the specs and some pictures Intel Pentium III-M 1.2 GHz 512 MB (SDRAM) 12.1 in. TFT Active Matrix Display Size 12.1 in. Display Max. Resolution 1024 x 768 Hard Drive Capacity 40 GB Weight 3.53 lb. Also...
Back
Top