I just received a new Dell 2005FPW and ran into a strange issue with the monitors 16x9 support and my Geforce FX5200. I did some searching and didn't get any clear answers so I figured I'd see what you guys have to say.
The problem is the DVI input support, the VGA input is working fine with the full 1680x1050 resolution but when hooked up though DVI the monitor will only display up to 1280x1024 which is 4x3 once I try to put the monitor to 1680x1050, 16x9 the monitor goes black and essentially freezes up. I'm thinking this must be some sort of issue with the card so if you have any idea's it would be appreciated, and yes I have reinstalled the graphics drivers and motherboard drivers.
The problem is the DVI input support, the VGA input is working fine with the full 1680x1050 resolution but when hooked up though DVI the monitor will only display up to 1280x1024 which is 4x3 once I try to put the monitor to 1680x1050, 16x9 the monitor goes black and essentially freezes up. I'm thinking this must be some sort of issue with the card so if you have any idea's it would be appreciated, and yes I have reinstalled the graphics drivers and motherboard drivers.